First let me say thank you! Thank you to all of you who sent emails to see where the heck I had disappeared! I apologize for my extended absense without explanation, but several things occurred at the same time. Travel, health challenges that are now resolved and family stuff that took my full priority for several weeks. I truly appreciate the fact that I was missed in action. . .but I am back now and hope to stay in action for the rest of the summer and the rest of the year for that matter!
I was recently cleaning out some files in my desk at work and found a two page document of nothing but quotes from participants who had attended H.O.P.E. in 2009. The wealth of knowledge and insights were just incredible. Now I have hard proof that ya'll are the smartest people I know!! I wanted to share just a few of these quotes I found and ask you to select the one that really resonates with you right now on your journey of lifestyle change. Would you please share a few sentences on how someone else's insight rings true for you on your journey?
* I can't know the truth until I call the lie out.
* It's hard to choose to see myself differently.
* I can be afraid and safe at the same time. I can be safe, and still feel afraid.
* It's like Whack-a-Mole trying to stop all the negative thoughts.
* I'm like a chameleon, changing to match whoever I'm with.
There is such a wealth of information all around us in the H.O.P.E. group ladies and you are what makes it rich! Have a great week and I'll see you soon!